Every parent wants the best for their child. On My Way Pre-K gives your four-year-old child a jump on learning how to:
- Make friends and build social skills;
- Explore new activities, people and places; and
- Take responsibility while having fun.
Most importantly, a high-quality pre-K helps your child be ready for kindergarten on their very first day. It’s a social and learning experience that benefits them today, tomorrow and in the future.
Studies have shown that children who attend pre-K are likely to be more successful as they grow up. Best of all: your child may qualify for a FREE, high-quality pre-kindergarten at South Harrison Community School Corporation!
Through Indiana’s On My Way Pre-K program, your child will be better prepared for kindergarten. More good news for parents: applying is free, quick and easy. To get started, visit OnMyWayPreK.org and fill out the easy-to-use application. Parents wanting help completing their child's application can attend a work session on the following days:
- New Middletown - April 5, 2 - 4 P.M.
- South Central Elementary - April 13, 2 - 6 P.M.
- Corydon Elementary - April 14, 9 - 11 A.M.
- Heth-Washington - April 26, 9 - 11 A.M. and 3 - 5 P.M.
In the meantime, if you need help with the application, please call Jill Timberlake our Preschool Coordinator at 812-738-2168.